CEU's / CME's

Continuing education units will be applied for from the following professional organizations.

  • Continuing Medical Education Units (CME's)
  • Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCs)
  • Social Work
  • Counselors / Therapists
  • Speech / Language Pathology
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Registry for Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) Learning plan required please contact Amanda Butram at ajbatrum@unm.edu.

Continuing Education credit will be awarded only to those who have signed in at the conference CEU desk for each day CEU’s are requested. A $30 administrative fee will be charged for those receiving CEU’s.