The Autism Programs is a collection of autism specific programs and projects that have a variety of objectives. Each program emphasizes the needs of people with autism spectrum disorders and their families. We are a family support, technical assistance and training network staffed by parents and professionals with unique knowledge of the special needs of people with autism spectrum disorders.
The Autism Programs is located in the Center for Development & Disability at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, a University Center of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research & Service. Our services are available statewide.
- New Mexico Department of Health, Developmental Disabilities Service Division
- New Mexico Department of Health, Developmental Disabilities Service Division: NM Family Infant Toddler Program
- New Mexico Department of Public Education/Special Education Bureau
- New Mexico Developmental Disability Counsel
- Public School Districts throughout New Mexico
- The Medical Assistance Division, HSD